This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you are an experienced IT Helpdesk Technical Support Engineer who wants to bring your skills and experience to the next level. It is an opportunity which will give you training, experience, and allow you to follow the eventual path to Field Service Engineer work where you will work on interesting projects.
The client is based in North Dublin and is a small, growing IT services company, which offers an excellent happy work environment. The small team works very well together, and has a wonderful atmosphere, therefore the client wants a good Helpdesk IT Support Engineer who has a great attitude and ambitions to get to the next level.
As a Technical Support Helpdesk Engineer, you will need to have at least 2 – 3+ years current experience in 2nd level technical support, helpdesk and remote support work within a Microsoft environment using Windows 10, Office365, Active Directory with an interest in networking.
- Current IT Engineer or 2nd Level technical support experience.
- Strong & Proven Technical Support, about 3+ years experience.
- IT skills Microsoft related e.g 365, windows etc.
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Azure knowledge is a bonus.
- Excellent people, communication, customer service skills.
- Based in Ireland right now, and legal to work here.
- Perfect clear English with excellent communication skills.