A growing software client in the Galway area are seeking a Software Development Manager during a period of expansion.
You will be managing teams from both a technical and line managerial perspective and use your technical expertise to drive forward solutions in the ways you best see fit.
Ideally we're looking for someone with a strong development background (ideally with C# .Net but we're flexible) who is either currently managing software teams or is currently a Tech/Team Lead and looking to take that next step up.
This could be a great transitional role for the right candidate and there are lots of support around developing your leadership and management skills further in this role.
- 7+ years Software Development experience
- Leadership/Management experience (we are considering those who are both currently in a managerial role and those who this might be a step up for – strong Team/Tech Leads)
- Ideally you will have experience with the following but it's not a deal breaker to come from another tech stack – C#, .Net Core , SQL, Azure, Web API's/Services, CI/CD
- Good understanding of best development principles & patterns, and familiarity with the entire SDLC
- Understanding of modern distributed system architecture
- Experience in an agile scrum environment
- Good communication skills
- Benefits package
- Progression and learning opportunities