Our client, who are an American multinational are recruiting for a Developer to work on digital solutions using Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target and MuleSoft integration. Although having AEM experience is preferred, they will substitute this with the relevant Java experience. This is an exciting opportunity to take your skills on to a global scale.
- Perform troubleshooting and optimization effort for production Digital systems
- Maintenance of existing and development of new features on AEM
- Working within a CI / CD environment
- Include unit tests in the developed code.
- Follow best practices and guidance provided by the Senior developer
- Write well-engineered source code
- Perform unit testing and automation testing of the features developed
- Maintenance of existing and development of new API’s on MuleSoft
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience as a full stack developer on Java or AEM
- Experience troubleshooting Java
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Development experience on MySQL, 3rd party REST/SOAP web services, Responsive design, Bootstrap, jQuery, ReactJS, AngularJS, Website optimization, Web application security, AEM components, editable templates, workflows, OSGI Bundles, Maven, HTL and Sightly
- Must have at least a stamp 4 Visa in order to be considered for this role.