As a Software Developer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach. The Developer's duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free. You should also ensure that final products are well-presented and engaging.
MongoDB, SQL Server, Elastic Search
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Relevant Degree/Qualifications
- 2-5 years experience as a .NET Developer/Engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.