Our client has created a new European Technology hub in Dublin and Cpl are exclusively helping them hire up to 60 people over the next few months so very exciting time to be joining. They now have an opportunity for a Developer for Cloudsense. Cloudsense experience would be ideal but they are open to Salesforce experience also.
- Hands on delivery on Cloudsense Core, CPQ and Salesforce CPQ
- Play a key role in creating CloudSense applications and features that conform to best practice coding standards, make optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and have full unit test coverage.
- Follow CloudSense and Salesforce best practices, make proper use of software development tooling, and adhere to Abbott development processes.
- Support the architecture, solution design, build epics and help break down epics into user stories.
- Help develop other members of the development team through on-the-job mentoring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- 3+ Years of experience in Cloudsense and Salesforce CPQ and at least one implementation experience on CloudSense ideally.
- Good experience with Salesforce.com CRM, Apex, Visualforce, APIs, Sales Cloud and Lightning experience a plus.
- Should possess knowledge in the following areas in CloudSense: Configurator, Orchestrator, Order and Subscription.
- Hands of experience on CloudSense Sales Console, Cloudsense Solution Console, Salesforce Administrator and Java Scripting.
- Competency in SFDC Workflow, Process builder, Email, Custom Object, Field Creations, CPQ, Product Modelling, Data Orchestration