- Applications: Implementation of an application solution architecture and software development capability within the ICT unit to develop innovative applications that support the work of healthcare staff in maximising the use of technology to improve the way they do their jobs. .
Data: Establishment of a new Data & Analytics function to provide data management and analytics capabilities that support my client in obtaining the data analytics and visualisation required for evidence-based planning, policy development and programme evaluation as well as gaining administration.
- You must have at least 7 years of experience as a Software Engineer and vast experience with .Net and SQL Server
- You will be responsible to create responsive design and web layout for web applications and websites.
- Development of jQuery Solutions Enterprise website/web application responsive design and layout
- You will provide the services as part of a blended team of developers, DBA’s and business analysts using agile methodology and will be required to attend and take a leading role in sprint planning, sprint retrospective and stand up meetings.
In this role you can choose weather to work in the Dublin office or to work in the Galway City office.
The following Competencies/Skillsets are those considered most important for the proposed Resource to have experience in.
Please note staff and contractors in Tusla are required to undertake Garda vetting and must hold a EU Passport or hold a Stamp 4 Visa to be eligible for this role.