Senior / Lead UI Engineer React – Dublin
The client is a global company who are leaders building innovative technology for the automotive sector with the bigger vision of improving the green environment through cutting emissions & increasing road safety.
They require a strong Lead / Senior UI Engineer to work on their vehicle fleet management platform which uses the latest innovations in data driven IoT technology.
The aim of the platform is to allow companies to manage their fleets in the most efficient way, cutting vehicle emissions therefore helping the green environment. The B2B platform uses real time data to optimise road safety, and increase customer profitability by cutting running costs. The platform is used by leading transport companies globally.
- As Lead / Senior UI Engineer, you will play an active part working with engineering product & design teams to build POC for new products, features & modules on the platform.
- You'll assess design plans and build development solutions.
- You will play an important role in mentoring engineers & advising them on best practice to optimise their contributions.
As a Senior UI Engineer you'll have this experience:
- Responsive UI development
- Ability to mentor engineers & developers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Understand UX design
- You're at least a Senior UI Frontend Engineer who is ready to step up to a more lead orientated role
You'll join an engineering driven group with a friendly, warm & enjoyable culture.
You'll focus on greenfield projects.
Hybrid work environment, 4 days WFH with 1 day in the office here in Dublin.
Excellent salary for you, basic salary is up to €100,000 (for someone who is really strong with excellent experience we may be able to squeeze the basic salary up a bit above the 100K), you get a 10% annual bonus, pension, health insurance with dental option, career development.
The interview procedure is straightforward, first a conversation with the hiring manager to go over the role, the projects and what you can achieve there, then you do a short do at home technical test. If you pass the tech test, you then do a final technical interview, and that's it.
Please send your CV today via email@example.com to Gerry Nolan via at Stack and Co