Senior / Lead UX Designer – New B2B Product – Dublin
Would you like to build a new digital platform from scratch? Where you'll influence & create all UX for a new B2B product.
An international technology company here in Dublin require a Senior to Lead UX Designer to join a new team as the first UX hire. You will play a key role in building a new B2B product form scratch. You'll be the first hire, which will allow you massive scope in planning, creating & designing all things UX.
You'll have support from the UX team and you will have third party UX research partners. However you'll be responsible for coming up with all UX ideas & innovation with the support of UX, Product Manager and engineering.
You should have the following Senior/Lead UX Designer experience:
- Several years product focused UX & Product Design experience such as creation of mocks, prototypes, wireframes, user flows & research
- Proven track record of UX design based on user flow & user research.
- Agile methodologies
- Bonus if you've worked with mobile applications
- You'll enjoy creating a new product from scratch
- You're in Ireland now & legal to work in Ireland.
- You can show us a strong UX portfolio
The client is based in central Dublin and operate a hybrid work model typically with 4 days per week WFH and 1 day per week in the office.
You'll have a fantastic opportunity to express yourself in an exciting, creative & warm work environment.
Needless to say, there's an excellent salary on offer to you, with a generous, full bluechip benefits package.
You will need to show us your CV and a strong updated UX portfolio with your latest projects.
Contact Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co today as this is an urgent UX role.