Our client has created a new hub in Dublin and Cpl are exclusively helping them hire up to 60 people over the next few months. We are looking for a Senior Developer for our clients digital solutions area were you will be using Adobe Experience Manager. Although AEM experience would be ideal, this can be substituted for Java experience.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Lead troubleshooting and optimization effort for production Digital systems
- Able to work without direction following best practices and provide guidance to the developers in the team
- Perform unit testing and automation testing of the features developed
- Maintenance of existing and development of new features on AEM
- Analyze user stories and develop modifications and fix bugs appropriately
- Create supporting change control documentation including design documents, unit test, and deployment instructions.
- Working within a CI / CD environment using source control system
- Support continuous improvement of coding standards and best practices for the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 4+ years of experience as a full stack developer on Java development and/or AEM
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Experience troubleshooting Java / AEM / TomCat web application and web infrastructure
- Development experience on MySQL, 3rd party REST/SOAP web services, Responsive design, Bootstrap, jQuery, ReactJS, AngularJS, Website optimization, Web application security, AEM components, editable templates, workflows, OSGI Bundles, Maven, HTL and Sightly
- Must have at least a stamp 4 Visa in order to be considered for this role.