Senior Java Developer – Dublin – Build New SaaS Products
An interesting role has opened up for a Senior Java Developer with an international company who are leaders in building B2B SaaS products which are used by multinational clients globally.
As you Senior Java Developer who will have excellent backend Java, Spring Framework, API and Cloud Native experience.
You will join a team who are focused on greenfield projects which include rebuilding and modernising products into the cloud and also creating new SaaS B2B products.
As Senior Java Developer you will focus on…
- Designing & creating new SaaS Products
- Developing prototypes & working with new technologies
- You will work through the full SDLC with ownership for your own project elements
- You will work closely with the Principal Engineer & Senior Architect & you'll get excellent mentorship
You must have the following traits…
- Strong backend Java at Senior Java Developer level
- Spring Framework – Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Cloud Native
- You are living in Ireland in or near Dublin for office days
- You are legal to work in Ireland
The client will offer you an excellent culture where you will work with expert level engineers.
You will have a proven & guaranteed career pathway with excellent mentorship from senior team members.
The role is Dublin based with a hybrid working environment typically 3 days WFH & 2 days in the office.
Needless to say, there's a fantastic package on offer with excellent basic salary, bonus, health insurance, dental, pension + allowances.
The role is urgent & the client will hire now, so please send your CV today to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co
You must be legal to work in Ireland as there is no visa sponsorship & you must be living reasonably close to Dublin.