The successful Senior Full Stack Developer will assume ownership for a diversity of greenfield projects and mentor junior developers.
This role will involve adding new features, improving the user interface and building web services for clients.
You will actively contribute ideas to enhance performance and scalability, as well as influence the direction of future business.
As well as this, you will play an important role in an exciting migration project from AngularJS to React.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an ambitious Full Stack Developer who wants to attain more responsibility, work with cutting edge technologies, and take a step up in their career.
Applications are welcome from any Full stack Developer with a strong engineering mindset and the confidence to pick up new tech fast. If you haven't worked with Node but are willing to, great. If you haven't worked with Node but are willing to, great.
- Minimum 3 (ideally 5) years Full Stack Development experience building applications
- 3+ years with Node.js or a similar backend programming language (PHP, C#, Java, Ruby, Python)
- Experience developing complex single page applications using AngularJS AND/OR React or other MVC framework (company use Angular and React)
- Experience with Git, Docker, Jenkins
- Preference for candidates who have worked with large enterprise applications
- Design pattern experience is nice-to-have
- Commercial experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- E-commerce experience highly desirable
- Strong communication skills essential
This role will suit a strong team player; someone who enjoys helping others and can build strong rapport quickly.