In this role, you'll be working alongside some of the best developers in the world and contributing to their efforts to build and implement a brand new accounting that will be used widely globally.
This is one of the biggest projects of it's type and one of the biggest projects this client has ever undertaken. Playing a pivotal role within it leaves you huge scope for progression.
We are looking for someone with a strong OOP and cloud background, ideally with C# .Net and AWS but there might be some flexibility for the right candidate.
We need you to be strong on the cloud side as, due to lack of skills in house, you will be the go to person for any cloud related issues.
- 8 or more years developing software with C# .Net technologies
- Message based experience (ideally Kafka)
- Understanding of data warehousing in AWS
- Strong communication, team working and analytical skills
- Background in finance, portfolio accounting, reporting systems would be beneficial
- Strong background with cloud based development, ideally with AWS
- Experience with most of the following: AWS Aurora, RDS, S3, Lamdas, Kubernetes, Docker
- Advent Geneva, Angular, PowerBI, Tableau, Agile – beneficial to have experience with any of these
- Negotiable salary, 70-100k
- Strong benefits package