An excellent role for a Security Systems Administrator has opened up with our client, a scale-up international gaming client who floated on the NASDAQ in early 2021.
You will join a growing organisation who have developed an innovative AI powered gaming platform used by players globally.
The company has strong leadership with proven track records in both the technology and gaming sectors.
The Security Systems Administrator job is fully remote within Ireland.
You will be the first hired Security Systems Administrator, which means an excellent career opportunity for you. You’ll have a proven career pathway as the organisation grows. This role will allow you to create major impact, bring in your ideas, and take charge of a mission critical security & systems function.
As Security Systems Administrator you will take charge of monitoring security tools, security systems, plan security procedures, back ups & user administration. Needless to say, you must have a strong track record of security system administration, and be ready to tackle a new challenge in an exciting environment.
- Proven strong experience as a Security Systems Administrator.
- Know systems security tools & procedures.
- Know typical system security attacks i.e. password breaking, sync attacks, denial of service, etc.
- Directory Services.
- Microsoft technologies i.e. Office 365 Admin, Azure, Sharepoint.
- Bonus if you have AWS knowledge.
- Living in Ireland & legal to work in Ireland.
Excellent salary, bonus, health insurance, share options, etc.
Send your CV today to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co email@example.com