There are lots of reasons engineers love working for this company. They have an awesome product and tech stack, flexibility to decide how involved you want to be in certain areas, huge level of access and no hurdles to overcome when making decisions etc.
They have around 80 in Dublin altogether and you'll work in a team of 6. You will have the option to work on the deployments, CI/CD etc. if you're interested, but they are also more than happy if you want to work 100% on Python Development (lots of work to get stuck into there).
They are open on frameworks and more than happy for the developers to use whatever they require (Django/Flask etc.) as long as it's wrapped in a microservice.
- Around 5+ years' Python Development experience
- Microservices experience is a huge plus
- A strong knowledge of the full development lifecycle
- Exposure to Kubernetes would be ideal
- AWS experience would be nice to have