Principal Engineer Java – Dublin, Ireland
Would the idea of leading a major tech rebuild into Cloud Native catch your attention?
A global player in the insurance technology world is undergoing major change.
They require a Java experienced strong Principal Engineer to shape, influence & take lead on key projects such as…
- Design, develop & build new cloud native services.
- Design, create new & enhance major software products.
- Influence & shape software design, engineering culture, and new SaaS services.
- Be the "go to" key advisor for a high-calibre engineering team.
You'll work closely with the Engineering Director, helping shape technology direction & championing new projects.
As a Principal Engineer you must be highly experienced with Java at either Principal or Architect level with proven Cloud experience.
- Strong software engineering experience using Java either a Lead, Principal Engineer or Architect level and be "hands-on".
- CI/CD Deployment with any major Cloud service.
- Severless experience.
- Spring including Spring Cloud.
- Knowledge of Javascipt, Typescript. Angular.
- Strong project experience including leading technology change in organisations.
The client will offer you an excellent culture where you will work with expert level engineers.
The Principal Engineer Java job is Dublin based with a hybrid working environment. Needless to say, there's a fantastic package on offer.
Please contact Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co today to discuss further. Send your CV.