We are working with a Microsoft Gold partner in Dublin who are currently expanding their Power Platform Team to support business growth.
They are currently seeking a talented Power Platform Developer to join them for a busy 2021.
This client have been building out their Dynamics and PowerApps function steadily over the last number of years and have a strong customer base in the space.
While this role is very hands on technical, you will need to have strong communication skills as it is a customer facing role.
You'll be working on the further development and customisation of Microsoft's business application platforms using the latest technology from Microsoft.
In this role you'll have huge scope to expand your skill set as, working with a Microsoft Gold partner will give you access to bootcamps and training courses on all thing Microsoft.
- 3 or more years' experience developing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365/xRM
- Third level degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience in Power Platform
- Good communication/team working skills
- Advantageous: PowerApps Portal, ADX Studio, DevOps, SQL, Azure, SharePoint, PowerBI
- Salary: 50-70k DOE
- Benefits including pension and healthcare etc.
- Flexible hours and arrangements