Our client designs and develops reliable, secure cloud applications for high profile Irish and international blue-chip clients.
If you are a talented PHP Developer who would like to work as part of a close-knit team, working on enterprise products, this could be the role for you.
The successful PHP Developer will be committed to delivering logical, easy-to-use superior applications.
Core Requirements Include
- 3+ years' experience with object-orientated PHP
- Experience with databases, particularly MySQL or SQL
- Symfony, Zend or Laravel experience highly beneficial
- A Computer Science degree or similar
- Awareness of patterns-based approaches to design
- Ability to work at all parts of the software development life-cycle; from requirements definition to testing
As well as this, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a team.
This company places great emphasis on employee satisfaction and are big on collaboration.
Strong communication skills, being a great team player and having a positive attitude are extremely important.
The company are committed to helping all their developers upskill, so technical skills are important but open-mindedness, enthusiasm for tech and motivation and proactiveness are key attributes the successful developer should also possess.
This company have already started conducting interviews so if you would like to be considered, apply below immediately!