We are partnered with an Award Winning E-Learning company to recruit for an experienced PHP Developer to join their expanding team. They have experienced considerable growth over the past 12-18 months with their continued success in providing outstanding services and products to their new and existing clients.
Essential Requirements Include
- Third level qualification in a IT related subject
- 3+ years professional experience in Software Development
- RESTful web services, distributed application design, design patterns, e.g. MVC
Roles and responsibilities include
- Work quickly to understand current indirect channel relationships including commercial, contractual and operational similarities and differences
- Working with stakeholders to develop viable solutions to complex requirements
- Working with other members of the software development team to ensure successful and timely delivery of software projects
- Using unit-testing and other testing approaches to ensure software is robust and reliable.
- Contributing to the planning, scoping and technical design of bespoke software projects
- Reviewing code submissions from the team.