We are partnered with an Award Winning E-Learning company to recruit for an experienced PHP Developer to join their expanding team. They have experienced considerable growth over the past 12-18 months with their continued success in providing outstanding services and products to their new and existing clients.
As Software developer you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of software projects and features.
Essential Requirements Include
- Third level qualification in a IT related subject
- 3+ years professional experience in Software Development
- RESTful web services, distributed application design, design patterns, e.g. MVC
Roles and responsibilities include
- Work quickly to understand current indirect channel relationships including commercial, contractual and operational similarities and differences
- Working with stakeholders to develop viable solutions to complex requirements
- Contributing to the planning, scoping and technical design of bespoke software projects
- Working with other members of the software development team to ensure successful and timely delivery of software projects
- Using unit-testing and other testing approaches to ensure software is robust and reliable.
- Reviewing code submissions from the team.