The client are a natiowide organisation, with their HQ based in Dublin City.
The .NET Developer will work in the development team to develop the new and refactoring of the company's core business system.
- Team Player: The candidate must have experience of working in a high performing team. They will have a proven track record of being a team member in the delivery of large SharePoint .NET projects .
- SharePoint Development Experience: The candidate must have a proven track record of developing .Net, SharePoint and Angular JS applications as part of a large development diverse development team.
- Goal Orientated – The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to set and achieve goals. They will be motivated by ambitious goals that require people to work at a high pace and outside of their comfort zone.
Problem Solving – The applicant must have the ability to identify development issues and methodically work to their resolution
- 5+ years Development Experience
- Agile Development
- MS Visual Studio
- Angular JS and C#
- ASP.NET Core, WebApi
- MS SQL server
- SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Power BI, SSRS 2014
- MS AzurePlatform (ServiceBus, Blob Storage, Table Storage, Service Fabric, WebApp, WebJobTraffic Manager)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365