A fast paced, highly reputable and award winning company in the Louth area is seeking to add a number of developers to their growing teams.
Our client have been going from strength to strength over the years and are well known within their field for being highly innovative and market disrupting.
They are constantly evolving and employing the latest technologies and techniques to ensure they stay at the forefront of their market.
Their staff turnover is very low and they believe a lot of this is down to the ever evolving tech, and opportunity to both stay up to date and have an opinion in what they might use next.
They have a large development team in place (split across various projects) and are looking for a number of skills to fill gaps in the team.
The successful candidates for this role will have the opportunity to switch between teams and technologies to expand their skills or stick with what they know and really hone in.
We are looking for either Mid or Senior level Developers for both the web and the desktop team. This role will interview and onboard remotely but when the offices open next year, you will be expected to be in a few days per week.
- 4+ years with C# . Net Software Development
- Good understanding of SQL Server and relational databases generally
- Good understanding/experience in agile SCRUM environments
- Experience developing solutions for scale
- Good communication and team working skills
- Any experience with an ERP system such as Navison, Netsuite, Oracle Forms etc. would be highly beneficial for all roles
Desktop Roles – You need to have experience with WinForms and any of the following is beneficial WCF, DevExpress, Restful API's or Xamarin
- Strong benefits package