The Full Stack Web Developer role is a key role in supporting IT Solutions and leading project development activities. You will work on the analysis, design, development and maintenance of the company’s Software systems according to their business needs and requirements.
- Work closely with the General and IT Managers on related activity for planning, scheduling and software release
- Conduct unit and integration testing ensuring that code releases are of high quality with adequate error checking and testing
- Taking ownership and proactively following up on defect root causes- providing timely updates and report information to management
- Taking ownership of support, follow up and bring to resolution any outstanding issues
- Communicate at all times with all parties involved with regard to status of issues
- Follow the company’s best practices and adhere to coding standards
- Work closely with Business and IT teams to understand requirements
- Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies or development tools
- Train, when required, team members in product development and methodology.
- 3+ years minimum commercial .NET application development experience (up to ASP.NET 4.5/4.6 C#)
- Experience working with.NET web application development technologies (MVC 5, MVC Identity, Linq, Entity Framework)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT studies is required
- Experience of working with open source and third-party platforms, including integration of 3rd party components to .NET web applications
- Strong proven experience with web technologies (CSS e.g. Bootstrap,)
- HTML5, CSS3, and associated tools / best practices
- Experience developing and integrating to API’s
- Experience Preforming Web QA before delivering code
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming, unit-testing and continuous integration
- Solid working knowledge of database design, scripting and optimisation with MS SQL Server
- Working knowledge of OO Design principles and patterns
- Examples of work on GitHub
- Experience with WCF
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Experience / knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Experience in the following: Git, Azure, JIRA, Plesk
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
Skills & Key Competencies
- Must be able to operate in a dynamic environment with defined deadlines
- Must be a good verbal communicator both face to face and over the telephone
- Must be eager to explore and apply latest technologies available on the market
- Must have proven problem-solving skills
- Must be able to participate in formal & informal discussions and translate into systems enhancement opportunities.