Our client is a global private investment firm based in Limerick who are looking to hire Full-Stack Developers to work directly with their in-house development team of 16 staff, which they are in the process of building out.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn every aspect of their multi-platform business and to work with an organisation with considerable growth potential and a clear and diversified growth strategy.
- To compile and analyze data, processes and code to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- To collaborate with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implement various front-end user interfaces using ReactJS, Redux and ES6.
- Utilize web services such as REST and SOAP to create user facing pages.
- Use object-oriented analysis and design (Java) skills to create dynamic user facing pages.
- Taking the lead on projects as needed and to develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Analyzing and refactoring existing source code for proprietary inhouse systems.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Fluency and understanding of specific languages such as Java / C#.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience and process improvement.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming tools.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design (Java).
- Proficiency in using web services such as REST and SOAP.
- Good understanding of AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Strong understanding of ES6 and Redux SPA framework.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools i.e the ability to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Requirements – what we need from you!
You will possess proven and relevant experience, hold a Bachelor's or Masters degree in a related discipline and will commit to participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices and learn new programming languages to better assist other team members.
You will also monitor industry developments and trends to help develop ideas for new programs, products and features.