Our client is currently looking for a Full-Stack Developer to directly work with the in-house development team (currently 16 team members). The ideal candidate will have the desire to learn every aspect of their multi-platform business, a wonderful opportunity to join a private investment firm with a diversified growth strategy. Additionally, the team values honesty and integrity and the right person will be confident, ambitious and assertive. Furthermore, they embrace a work hard, play hard mentality.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Design and implement various front-end user interfaces using ReactJS, Redux, and ES6
- Utilize web services such as REST and SOAP to create user facing pages
- Use object-oriented analysis and design (Java) skills to create dynamic user facing pages
- Analyzing and refactoring existing source code for proprietary inhouse systems
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Fullstack Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, C#, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 3+ years of experience in a software engineering type of role.
- More education or experience may be required.