We are looking for talented and driven Full Stack C# .Net Software Developers (junior, mid and senior level roles) for an exciting and rapidly expanding C# .Net Software House in the healthcare industry.
Our client are global market leaders in the healthcare software that they provide, and this is down to the talented team they have built over the years.
The team in place is strong technically, very collaborative and always engaged. They have exciting projects, cutting edge tech stack and an overall superb working environment.
You'll be part of the development for a number of very important web based, cloud hosted applications that are widely used on a global scale by healthcare professionals and you will be constantly upskilling and working with the latest technologies to do this.
- 2+ years C# .Net Development experience
- Experience working in an agile environment as part of a scrum team
- Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ and Dependency Injection
- Experience with ASP.Net, MVC, .Net Core, Web API's
- Excellent SQL skills (queries, stored procedures)
- Good communication and team working skills
- Experience with Azure, AWS, Oracle, TDD, BDD, MySQL – all desirable but not essential
- Salary: 40-75k (potentially negotiable further for the right candidate)
- Good benefits package
- Great office space, including onsite gym, game room, free lunches etc, although you will be working from home for the next few months and then on a WFH/office split
- Flexible working hours