DevOps Engineer / Architect
A leading Dublin based client is seeking a LINUX DevOps Engineer to join the team. This is a growth position! If you have a experience with most of the following, please contact me ASAP!
• Building out automated infrastructure on VMware, OpenShift, Azure, Heroku or AWS.
• Scripting experience with one of the following: Perl, Python, Ruby or Bash.
• Experience with vCloud Director, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant or similar automation/provisioning software.
• Maintaining automated internal continuous integration systems.
• Understanding of enterprise security, REST / SOAP services, best practices around enterprise deployments.
• Experience with any application performance and systems monitoring solutions: (Hyperic, AppDynamics, JON, etc.).
• Any experience with any Continuous Integration tools: Hudson, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, SVN, Nexus.
• Any experience provisioning, maintaining and scaling solutions, that utilize Big Data technologies like Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB, CouchDB or HBase.
• Any experience with platform technologies like PostgresSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, DNS, VPNs etc.
This is a full time, career opportunity with amazing upward mobility! Excellent benefits and high compensation!!!!! I look forward to working with you!
If you have the required Senior DevOps Engineer experience, then please send your CV today to Gerry Nolan at Stack and.co. Additionally please send me a LinkedIn Connect request to
virtualization, unix, redhat, debian ubuntu, scripts, automation, c, c++, python, ruby, ror, rails, java, j2ee, core java, cloud, aws, google, jenkins, hql, hive, honey hole, linux, redhat, perl, devops, python