Our client are a digital optimisation platform using AI and Machine Learning technology to deliver exceptional customer experience for a global client base, many of which are familiar, household names.
They are currently looking for Developer Advocate to join their highly collaborative product team. You will be given a lot of autonomy in this role.
The successful Developer Advocate will have the opportunity to make a huge impact, you will be given freedom to shape the product and impact the direction the company is going.
- Contribute to the company's new public GitHub repository, including performing code reviews, contributing code and helping shape the direction of the project
- Write and edit blueprints, code samples, technical knowledge base articles and developer documentation
- Collaborate with the company's Consulting & Services to identify how customers are using code to solve problems and scale the solutions through blueprints or other mediums
- Communicate the needs of the developer community and provide feedback to the platform, product and engineering teams
- 3-5 years in an engineering or consulting services role
- Strong proficiency with APIs and API tooling, such as Postman
- Familiar with SQL and basic data management
- Excellent communication skills and strong command of the English language essential
- Previous experience in a collaborative environment, understanding and empathising with developers (their pain points are your pain points)
- Passion for expanding your own knowledge and finding ways to make things easier, either through user experience, feature, or API improvements
- Prior MarTech experience in a technical role highly advantageous
A generous package including excellent benefits and share options is available for the right candidate.