What is the role?
I am now recruiting for a lead developer that will eventually assume the role as CTO as this start-up matures along their journey. Amazing opportunity for a senior or lead developer to take the ultimate leap forward in your career and becoming a CTO of a genuinely progressive and successful start-up.
Why is this role so cool?
- It will enable you to really leave your technical imprint on the company's landscape.
- Grow a team of talented engineers and creating a culture from scratch.
- Building and architecting superb products and creating an environment that rewards innovation.
- Working directly with the end users to ensure smooth integrations and also evangelizing the product.
- The role will involve being a hands-on developer, architect and leader simultaneously. You will wear many hats as it is the start-up realm but this start-up has matured and is financially stable and ready for the next step.
- Having acquired a multitude of lucrative contracts and also gaining the attention from government bodies who are close to signing up as clients, the future is certainly bright.
What's in it for you?
Well with all start-ups the goal is to experience an exit from a profitable acquisition. So the company want this lead/CTO to have some skin in the game, so a healthy equity package can be discussed with prospective candidates.
Technical Requirements are as follows:
- Being savvy on cloud arch such as AWS.
- Have designed and developed microservices.
- Experience with Php and Laravel.
- Extensive testing experience.
- Have led or mentored more junior developers and have been involved in recruitment strategies.
- You will be comfortable relaying non-technical info in layman's terms to non-technical members of the team.