Our client is completely redesigning and redeveloping their core system that is relied upon by millions of users worldwide.
Given the nature of this project, we are hoping that you can create clean code and are excellent with code design and best practices, although support support will be given to improve this along the way.
This is your chance to join an organisation where you can be influential and contribute from day one. It is also a chance to learn and improve your skills throughout the entire SDLC.
- 3+ years experience with Software Development
- Third level degree preferred
- Strong grasp of C# language
- Good understanding of relational databases, ideally SQL Server
- Good SQL/T-SQL skills – queries/stored procedures
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC or ASP.Net Core
- Good understanding ofSOLID principles and OOP generally
- Understanding of Azure/AWS – for development or DevOps would be beneficial
- Background in finance/banking/insurance beneficial
- Great communication and team working skills
- Benefits package with bonus, healthcare, pension, gym, free lunches etc