Our client are a market leader in their area who currently have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious team player to join a cross-functional team, developing and enhancing a market-leading product.
The successful Fullstack PHP Developer will work on a variety of projects, including web and mobile applications, data visualisations and reporting dashboards and back-end APIs and services for a global customer base.
If you are passionate about coding and building high quality applications within an agile, positive team environment, this could be the role for you.
For this client, cultural fit is just as important as technical skill-set. The prospective candidate should want to work in a fun, flexible and collaborative environment.
You should be open-minded, curious and not afraid to voice your opinion. If anything, you will be encouraged to share your thoughts and ideas.
- 4-5 years Software Development in a Product Development environment
- 4-5 years commercial PHP experience
- PHP framework desirable, the company use Laravel
- Experience with Responsive Web App
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills essential
- AWS experience
- Python experience
- DevOps experience